When should I arrive?
- Arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Make sure to familiarize yourself with the testing center location and parking before your appointment.
- Your confirmation from Pearson will have specific details for the center.
What if I arrive late?
- If you arrive at your appointment time or later you may not be able to test. Availability at the centers is limited.
What identification will I need?
- A primary government issued photo ID such a driver’s license or passport (must not be expired)
- A secondary ID with either your signature or photograph such as a Social Security card or credit/ATM card.
- Your name must match exactly to what ABPM has on file or you will not be allowed to test.
Exam Structure and Scheduled Breaks
- The exam consists of two 200 minute sections.
- There is a scheduled 20 minute break between the sections.
- You make take unscheduled breaks as needed, but the time will continue to run on your exam.
Lodging and Travel
- ABPM cannot guarantee that center near you is available. In the event you need to travel, you are responsible for making your own arrangements.