How do I change or correct the spelling of my name?

Category: Verifications

ABPM uses your full, official name in its records. To change your name, or to correct the spelling of your name, you must notify ABPM in writing. ABPM requires a copy of marriage certificate, naturalization papers, court order of name change, etc.) to effect a name change. E-mail or mail all such written notification to our office to headquarters.