How do I change or correct the spelling of my name?

ABPM uses your full, official name in its records. To change your name, or to correct the spelling of your name, you must notify ABPM in writing. ABPM requires a copy of marriage certificate, naturalization papers, court order of name change, etc.) to effect a name change. E-mail or mail all such written notification to our office to headquarters.

What do I do when I have a new address?

When you have an address change, you may log in to the members dashboard and update your profile. The website is updated on a weekly basis.

How are addresses stored on the website?

The ABPM members database can store 2 address (mailing and public). The mailing address is for information coming from headquarters to the member and the public address is for those who search our database to “find a doctor”. The public address also has the capacity to store the member’s website on line.