Maintenance of Certification
Are you a conference organizer or a coordinator of an educational event?
If you would like to request a review of materials to be considered for approval in Category 2 of the MOC program, please click on the button below and fill out the subsequent form.MOC Category 2 Outside Organization Participation Form
- Eliminates a ten-year high stakes exam which can lead to loss of certification
- Runs on a traditional 10-year cycle
- Provides proof of professional standing
- Provides proof of Continued Medical Education
- Evaluates up-to-date medical knowledge, helps continue to improve patient care and communication skills, and identifies knowledge gaps requiring remediation.
- MOC Dashboard allows for ease of completion with automatic feedback and reminders
- Convenient and cost effective
- Certified after 1994
- Must follow the 10 year MOC Pathway
- If certified between 1994 and 2011 and did NOT participate in MOC in the past, must first take the ABPM Competency Assessment at the end of your 10-year cycle before enrolling in MOC.